Friday, February 29, 2008

!!!!!!!!! NEWS ON CHOPPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for the news that I received today about Tabitha and Dale's dog Chopper.
I hope with time the lost won't hurt so bad. You will never forget that beautiful playful obedient dog. I know another dog can't replace him, but maybe later you will be able to get another dog to love. Having a dog in the family is a great gift and shows your kids love and caring so I hope later you will be able to replace him. For now I hope this will answer a lot of questions on where he is. You will see him again, but much much later. Just know he is still being loved and cared for. I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope Lincoln is okay and will remember him as stealing his toys just so Lincoln will chase him. LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

I love you Mom. Thank you for all your help with Chopper and letting him come over and play. He was a very good dog and I know I will see him again. The hard part is to not be selfish because I want him now with me, but I know I will be blessed to patient to see him. I love you and we will one day get another dog in honor of Choppers friendship. Love you.

Heather and Kade Scott said...

I had given up on you. It is good to see you are keeping this updated now.